Reapplicant Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mochisan93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I previously applied during last year's admission cycle, and I was wondering if someone could give me input on the extent with which we are expected to revise our personal statement. I did message some of the admissions, and they did expect the applicants to revise their personal statements but I was wondering if that meant starting a new personal statement from scratch, or if we could keep certain core elements of the personal statement and maybe update a few improvements or changes that we had done within the recent year that have changed us as an applicant for the better? If someone could maybe give me some insight on this, I would appreciate it very much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Im in the same position and was wondering this too. I was planning on keeping my old one but add on what I did since.

I previously applied during last year's admission cycle, and I was wondering if someone could give me input on the extent with which we are expected to revise our personal statement. I did message some of the admissions, and they did expect the applicants to revise their personal statements but I was wondering if that meant starting a new personal statement from scratch, or if we could keep certain core elements of the personal statement and maybe update a few improvements or changes that we had done within the recent year that have changed us as an applicant for the better? If someone could maybe give me some insight on this, I would appreciate it very much.
Hey! If you don’t mind me asking, how we’re your stats like and which schools did you apply to? Good luck!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! If you don’t mind me asking, how we’re your stats like and which schools did you apply to? Good luck!:)
I had a low gpa of 2.9 and 320 OAT but I had lots of experience and shadowing hours. I got waitlisted at both PCO and MCPHS. What about you?

rewrite it from scratch. pm me if you want me to look at your previous one.

AB

For those reapplying, did you guys not get into any schools last cycle? Asking because I am applying late with a low gpa