Reapplicant question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CMVpromoter

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Schools can see whether reapplicants were previously accepted/rejected right?

In my reapplicant essays, I didn't explicitly mention the fact that I received 0 acceptances, so I'm worried whether they would think that I received an acceptance somewhere.
 
If you had been accepted then you wouldn't be a reapplicant. And you never mention the negative. You obviously didn't get accepted that why you are doing essays over, right??
 
Last edited:
If you had been accepted then you wouldn't be a reapplicant. Any you never mention the negative. You obviously didn't get accepted that why you are doing essays over, right??
That's true for most people I think, but I've seen posts where people may get 1 acceptance to somewhere they don't actually want to go, and so they turn it down. Of course, this looks really bad to the acdoms in the next cycle.

So I'm just being paranoid and hoping that adcoms don't think I turned down an acceptance somewhere else!
 
That's true for most people I think, but I've seen posts where people may get 1 acceptance to somewhere they don't actually want to go, and so they turn it down. Of course, this looks really bad to the acdoms in the next cycle.

So I'm just being paranoid and hoping that adcoms don't think I turned down an acceptance somewhere else!
They would know that. Most people who reject and acceptance I would think be flagged as they obviously didn't want to be a doctor bad enough.