Reapplication school list help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

romet

Reaction score
I applied in the 2017-2018 cycle and did not receive interviews. After talking with an adcom about my application they had mentioned my personal statement was lacking in reasons for why I wanted to be a doctor (which after reading again it definitely did). Instead of looking to reapply the next year I spent the next few years working as an engineer (what I had my degree in) to see if that is what I wanted to pursue. After a few years I can confidently say I want to still pursue being a doctor (and have hopefully shown that in my new personal statement). I've highlighted everything in bold that I have done since my first application.

cGPA/sGPA: 3.77/3.72
MCAT: 505 (2016) -> 510 (2017). Afterwards my MCAT score had expired so I recently retook it (2021) and received a 516 (130, 129, 130, 127)
State: Washington (grew up in Arizona/parents still live in Arizona)
Race: ORM

Clinical Experience:
140 hrs volunteering at an urgent care
100 hrs volunteering at a free clinic
3300 hrs as a research clinical coordinator at a hospital.

Research Experience:
3300 hrs as a research clinical coordinator at a hospital. 1 publication.
1220 hrs computational research during undergraduate. Received 3 scholarships and did a presentation and poster for my research.

Shadowing Experience:
80 hrs with a urologist
20 hrs with a primary care physician
20 hrs with a cardiologist
10 hrs with a rheumatologist

Non-clinical volunteering:
100 hrs as a tutor for underserved elementary school children

Other Stuff:
2080 hrs as a clinical/biomedical engineer contractor at a medical device company. Determined safety and effectiveness of our devices.
4000 hrs as a quality engineer (current job) at a medical device company. Determined risk, solved customer issues, and contributed to improvements for our devices.
100 hrs of leadership experience while at company (voluntary committees). Lead a committee to promote innovation at the company and put on events. Was also a leader on an intern committee.

330 hrs as a teaching assistant during undergraduate.
LORS - 1 science teacher, 1 doctor, my current manager, and a director of quality in a hospital.

I am hoping to get input on my school list as I am a little anxious after what happened with my previous application. Other than my two state schools (UW and WSU) I have a few others I was interested in:
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
University of Utah School of Medicine
University of Arizona College of Medicine
Drexel University College of Medicine
Georgetown University School of Medicine

I am also open to any DO schools to apply to as well. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I mean, in your last cycle, did you interview anywhere? Would recommend private schools and OOS-friendly public schools like Vermont, MCW, WF, etc.