Reapply while on High Waitlist??

Started by John87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

John87

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone planning to reapply for the 2010/2011 in like 6 more days while on high waitlist?? I'm currently on HW but there is still no news. Might as well reapply while waiting...😴
 
For which schools, PCOM? It seems really late for schools to still be accepting/rejecting people.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For which schools, PCOM? It seems really late for schools to still be accepting/rejecting people.

Most schools (if not all) accept/reject people up until the first day of orientation/school. That's what waitlists are for.
 
Most schools (if not all) accept/reject people up until the first day of orientation/school. That's what waitlists are for.

UF still has it's final interview interview date June 4th, which will put some on waitlist and admit others. I would check with your individual school or students from your school to see when is their final admit date. I don't think UF waits till the first day of class (because of the 3 million things we have to do before the first day) but I know they admit into the summer. After checking with the school you might have a better idea on if to reapply.
 
Hope for the best, but reapply.

I started up my reapplication apps early while on the UCSD waitlist in 2008. Better news in 2009 👍
 
thanks guys. 4 more days until pharmcas open. I will just reapply while waiting. I was just wondering...do I have to pay for each school again using pharmcas or do I just "update" it like what the website say?