Reapplying with institutional action

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tom_r

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm considering reapplying to med school, but I have a rather serious institutional action on my record. I'm looking for adcoms to PM to discuss my IA with and see if I have any real shot. Quick summary is that I applied to med school 10 years ago with a high MCAT and passable GPA, but did not get in. Some people I have talked to have suggested my IA may be serious enough that reapplying does not make sense.

If there are any adcoms who'd be willing to discuss this with me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I'm considering reapplying to med school, but I have a rather serious institutional action on my record. I'm looking for adcoms to PM to discuss my IA with and see if I have any real shot. Quick summary is that I applied to med school 10 years ago with a high MCAT and passable GPA, but did not get in. Some people I have talked to have suggested my IA may be serious enough that reapplying does not make sense.

If there are any adcoms who'd be willing to discuss this with me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Can you PM details?