Reapplying?

Started by Tsedey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tsedey

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, For those who are reapplying what major changes did you make to your application? Please let me know! thanks
 
You should probably move this to the pre-pharm forum.

Anyway, to answer your question; the first thing I'm doing differently is applying to way more schools! I only got an interview (and subsequently waitlisted) at one school last year mainly cuz I only applied to 4!

Also, I took the PCAT last saturday and plan to take it again in Jan if I'm not happy with my score. I took some more classes to try and boost my science gpa; and have been frantically trying to gain some pharmacy experience. I am waiting to hear back from an interview that I had yesterday--cross your fingers for me!:scared:

Good luck to you in your application process!:luck: