Reasonable Amount For Car Payment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As far as warranty: On my lease, and most I believe, everything is covered. Oil changes, any maintenance at all, all lights and fluids, even windshield washer fluid. And I get a nice loaner if I have to leave it there.
Gotta say that isn't the case in most places. Leased cars are treated like owned cars, in that you pay for all maintenance and upkeep, and if you fail in this regard, you get hammered when you attempt to turn the car back in.

Members don't see this ad.

This thread is a great example of why most doctors struggle financially and many end up in debt. :thumbdown:

This thread is a great example of why most doctors struggle financially and many end up in debt. :thumbdown:

I believe something along these lines has already been said on this thread before... but, you definitely do act like you know everything about our financial situations/health.

I guess I gotta call up my bank, because apparently they sent you the wrong statement :/

I would like to see some statistics for the word most, otherwise, your statement is crap. Most end up in debt due to >$100K in student loans, they eventually work their way out of it.

there is something about knowing that your drive home will be so enjoyable, that it makes admitting that 11th patient to the SICU at 5:00 a.m. seem OK, because soon you will be with your baby... and of course by baby i mean a 1991 Porsche 911 Carerra C4.