Reasonable summer session schedule?

Started by hye345
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hye345

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you fellas think that taking two upper division biology classes (about 7 weeks each) and an intro to physics class + lab is feasible for a summer session?

Eukaryote molecular biology (7 week session; does not include lab)
Microbiology (7 week session; does not include lab)
Intro physics + lab (10 week session)

Thanks.

P.S. My school operates on the quarter system.
 
All three at the same time? Sure it's feasible, it just depends on how much you want to hate life when everyone's having bbq's and pool parties and you're stuck inside studying :meanie:

I'd personally take Microbio and one of the other two at most.
 
Well, most of my close friends won't be around, so its not like I will have a whole lot of things to do anyway...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just as a point of reference, this summer I will be in class 31hrs a week. Bio I/Lab in 5 weeks followed by Bio II/Lab in 5 weeks with Chem 1/Lab (which I have already taken) in 10 weeks overlapping the other two. So no more than 2 classes at once, but 3 in 10 weeks. Shouldn't be much of an issue, but I am not working at all either.