Step I Recall Buzzwords step 1..recommend?

Started by NoWayOut
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NoWayOut

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone tried this? I heard the new edition comes with an audio. It is all Q & A format and is supposed to test your memory of high yield things to remember. And it has all subjects. I would really like to hear from someone that had tried it.
Thx.
 
I listened to all the audio files (about 1 hour for each subject). I thought it was pretty good especially for slow days when you just want to relax a bit and still be productive.

I wouldn't say it's an essential study source, but it's still good. I only wish it would cover more material, there are a lot of high yield topics that aren't covered at all.

What I especially liked was the "power review" section because it reminded me of very high yield facts that I had forgotten. I'm probably going to listen to that section again the day before my exam.

You can buy the audio alone if you don't want the book:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0781765544
 
I listened to all the audio files (about 1 hour for each subject). I thought it was pretty good especially for slow days when you just want to relax a bit and still be productive.

I wouldn't say it's an essential study source, but it's still good. I only wish it would cover more material, there are a lot of high yield topics that aren't covered at all.

What I especially liked was the "power review" section because it reminded me of very high yield facts that I had forgotten. I'm probably going to listen to that section again the day before my exam.

You can buy the audio alone if you don't want the book:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0781765544

Thanks alot...I really needed someone's input on this.
I realize it may not cover all high yield points but I figured with FA, it will make a good combo. What I am really interested in are those flash points on power points. I think that would be great bec sometimes I tend to forget real stupid things I should have engraved but you know how it is, especially with anatomy and embryo.But the funny thing is that I attempted to make a purchase twice from two different sellers (on seperate days) and then after my account was charged, I get an email from the seller telling me they can't find the book. Two different sellers! Amazing. Anyway, I think I will still attempt to get one. Have contacted another seller to see if he/she actaully "has it."
Thanks again.
 
I would be careful, on my exam there were a lot of buzzwords that were then ruled out by later details.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind...and speaking of mind..I am still trying to make up my mine to see if it is worth purchasing weeks from the test. Don't know if I have the time ..we'll see. If they only sell those flash power points seperately..I think it would be worth it.