Step II reCAPTCHA problem on CS Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctor 1989

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I would like to take step 2CS in August but unfortunately got a date only in the second half of September. I am trying to switch the date using Check 4 Change ...and it was working at the beginning till I had to do the reCAPTCHA thing (clicking on picture with traffic lights....). Now it takes way too much time and I am losing all the dates. Does anybody have the same problem and a way out of it?

Thanks ;o)
 
I used Check4Change and just stayed logged in to Chrome's browser. Once I got the notice on Firefox, I ran over to Chrome and snagged the spot. No captcha was required.