"Received App/Application Complete" or "Under Review"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saintguitar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my knowledgable SDN friends, on my AADSAS, it has been saying either "Application Complete" or "Under Review" for about two months. Does it mean that they are taking their sweet time before rejection, or does it literally mean that they are still reviewing my app?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

So my knowledgable SDN friends, on my AADSAS, it has been saying either "Application Complete" or "Under Review" for about two months. Does it mean that they are taking their sweet time before rejection, or does it literally mean that they are still reviewing my app?

Thanks!!

I'd presume that it can mean either.

I am wondering the same thing as well....I am a reapplicant and last year I was complete in September due to a LOR that took forever to get and I got only 1 interview post dec. This year I was complete in July and have 2 interviews, 1 rejection....so what is the deal? I hate waiting, just tell me already so I can figure my life out!

Thanks!!

Well, a rejection looks like this " Please check back on December 2 for more information regarding your decision status with this school" ...Meharry
Uconn, tuft, upenn: only changed from incomplete to.complete once everything was verified..
All other schools have me : under review!! Hopefully means that they still considering us
ohio state had me as completed then changed to interview
buffalo was under review then interview
I think "under review" and " completed" are both same thing!!