Received interview request for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TennisBoy78

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it may be early in the process, but has any received interview requests and/or acceptances to any program for 2007 yet, and to which schools?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just received my interview request via email for the University of Kentucky. I'm so excited! Good luck to everyone applying!

I got an interview request today from University of Kentucky as well!!!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
UK does early decision acceptance, correct? Did you guys both apply this route?

WOW thats exciting! When you two applied, was your Pharmcas application submitted in paper form yet? I'm worried b/c I also applied for ED but I'm not sure if Pharmcas had sent everything out.
If you don't mind me asking whats your stats?

Kristin

I know it may be early in the process, but has any received interview requests and/or acceptances to any program for 2007 yet, and to which schools?

Thanks!

No, but I've already been rejected from OSU! Pretty quick, eh?

ED? Did they send you an email or letter?

Actually they sent the email Aug. 31st, one day before the deadline:eek:

GPA 3.57
Science GPA 3.82
PCAT 91

Foroneaudience have any idea how many people are interviewing for ED at UK? My gpa is below their mean gpa so i'm probably on the lower tier (number wise, at least) for the ED process.

***EDIT... My grammar sucks!

GPA 3.57
Science GPA 3.82
PCAT 91

Foroneaudience have any idea how people are interviewing for ED at UK? My gpa is below their mean gpa so i'm probably on the lower tier (number wise, at least) for the ED process.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how people are interviewing"

Members don't see this ad :)
GPA 3.57
Science GPA 3.82
PCAT 91

Foroneaudience have any idea how many people are interviewing for ED at UK? My gpa is below their mean gpa so i'm probably on the lower tier (number wise, at least) for the ED process.

***EDIT... My grammar sucks!

I'm not sure.

Generally speaking, you should only get rejected right away if your gpa is below their requirements. (i.e. 2.5 min gpa to apply and your transcripts currently show 2.3). Otherwise, these schools are just really quick.=)

I am interviewing at Mercer next Friday (Sept 15th), anyone else?

PCAT 91
GPA 3.72

your gpa and pcat's are good. why would they reject you so soon? Do you have pharmacy experience or any other extracurricular activity/involvements?

or maybe ur just trying to scare the kids :D

your gpa and pcat's are good. why would they reject you so soon? Do you have pharmacy experience or any other extracurricular activity/involvements?

or maybe ur just trying to scare the kids :D

What? :idea:

Congrats and Good luck to ya! I'm sure you've read the interview feedback section of this site but I just wanted to let you know that of the 3 interviews I went on last year, Mercer was my favorite. They try very hard to put you at ease and make you feel welcome there. I hope you enjoy the process as much as I did!

I am keeping my fingers crossed as well. Julianne, thanks for easing my nerves about Mercer's interview.

What was your gpa and pcat score if you don't mind me asking. im hoping to get into Mercer too in a couple of years. im still a freshman working on my pre-req's courses.

do we get to choose interview dates?

do we get to choose interview dates?

From what I've been told, you dont really choose,they usually just give you a date. They usually tell you 2-3 weeks beforehand and I dont think they'd want to reschedule you unless you had a really good excuse. (Like a exam the same day, family emergency, etc.) Correct me if I'm wrong, anybody.

Auburn & Mercer, I'm guessing you are both ED?
Can those with interviews please post if you are a ED or general applicant, That way everyone can get an idea when the rolling begins.

Thanks

I don't know about the poster who is interviewing at Mercer on Friday, but last year I interviewed there the last week of September and I wasn't ED. So everybody's fair game at this point. :)
Good luck everyone!
And I agree that Mercer was wonderful during the interview and entire application process!

Oh my gosh I am too! I just thought of SDN today and saw your post! Are you ready? *And i'm not doing early decision :)*

It is so great to hear you will be there on Friday as well!

I am very excited and nervous , but I think I am ready :) How about you, are you ready?

Also, I did not apply ED either.

Yeah, I just got invited to Interview at Mercer on 9/25. Anyone else?

It is so great to hear you will be there on Friday as well!

I am very excited and nervous , but I think I am ready :) How about you, are you ready?

Also, I did not apply ED either.

I think so? mmm let's hope so! haha :) This is my first interview ever for a school, so I'm pretty nervous but at the same time very excited. Reviews from SDN make it seem like Mercer interviews aren't too bad. But I've heard stories about how Mercer weighs alot on your interviews... more than your scores... So I guess we'll just have to see! :) Oh wow! We don't even have 24 hours left till the interview!

SEE YOU THERE!

Will schools interview before you take the PCAT?

i got an interview at palm beach atlantic university on sept 29th.. anyone else?
they still want me to do a supp app essay which is something they decided like this week to do.. so if anyone is going for PBA, let me know...

to all you guys witht he mercer interview.. good luck

I think so? mmm let's hope so! haha :) This is my first interview ever for a school, so I'm pretty nervous but at the same time very excited. Reviews from SDN make it seem like Mercer interviews aren't too bad. But I've heard stories about how Mercer weighs alot on your interviews... more than your scores... So I guess we'll just have to see! :) Oh wow! We don't even have 24 hours left till the interview!

SEE YOU THERE!

tell us how it goes once its over..

I also have interview at Mercer on 9/25 gchiq... I'm nervous!!!! I need some sedatives...

Yes, I am an ED applicant (although I don't know when the interviews actually began... the deadline for ED was 9-1 so it couldn't have been too long ago).

For those of you who are interviewing at Mercer this month... did you guys turn in your applications during the early assurance cycle, or did you guys turn in your applications for regular admission into the college of pharmacy?

For those of you who are interviewing at Mercer this month... did you guys turn in your applications during the early assurance cycle, or did you guys turn in your applications for regular admission into the college of pharmacy?
I have an interview on 9/25... I turned my pharmcas in on 8/12 and sent in the supplemental on 9/9... they sure got back to me pretty quickly!

I also have interview at Mercer on 9/25 gchiq... I'm nervous!!!! I need some sedatives...
yeah, I'm nervous too GOT2PS... what time is your interview at? mine's at 1pm

Hello, has anyone else received an interview for Univ of New Mexico. I have an interview for Oct. 13

Londidondi

I've got an interview with Mercer Oct. 5th & Nova Oct. 19th (no ED), anyone here joining me? For those of you who need to reschedule it is possible, I was supposed to go this weekend but I changed it....no problems as long as it's early in the interview season.

Anyone know when UNC interviews begin?

Cheers.

I've got an interview with Mercer Oct. 5th & Nova Oct. 19th (no ED), anyone here joining me? For those of you who need to reschedule it is possible, I was supposed to go this weekend but I changed it....no problems as long as it's early in the interview season.

Anyone know when UNC interviews begin?

Cheers.

Congrats to all of you with interviews!!!! I have to wait until Feb for mine!!!
I might go crazy by then

I just got the email from Auburn. I am interviewing on Tuesday October 3. Anybody else here interviewing that day?

Just curious, have any applicants for any Illinois pharmacy schools heard anything? MWU CCP recieved my completed application on 9/20.

has anyone (ED) heard from university of maryland about their interview yet? and/or does anyone know how they notify you - email/letter/phone? thanks.