Receiving Step 2 CS Score Late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mymembernames

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will it be a problem if I take CS November 16th and get my score back between January 30 to February 20, 2019 for the match / rank list?

Members don't see this ad.

You will get more interviews with step II than without step II. There have been many discussions about this among PDs, but opinions vary. Getting step II in and known before rank lists are due is most important. When you do get step II, write the PDs that you have interviewed with and tell them it is in so they know your graduation will not be held up.

Members don't see this ad :)
You will get more interviews with step II than without step II. There have been many discussions about this among PDs, but opinions vary. Getting step II in and known before rank lists are due is most important. When you do get step II, write the PDs that you have interviewed with and tell them it is in so they know your graduation will not be held up.

Thanks for the response. I was specifically asking about CS. I already have my CK score back!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Almost everyone passes CS so not much attention given to it. Of course failing it is bad.

Reactions: 1 users