Recent DAT takers

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by jaymaster7, 05.16.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. jaymaster7

jaymaster7 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    For those who recently took DAT, can you please answer me few questions about Biology questions?

I am reading through Cliff's AP and associating with Feralis notes. I am having most trouble with diversity section, I just can't grasp all the details. For those who took it recently, were there any questions about diversity section (domain kindom all that crap) and photosynthesis section. My DAT is end of this month, so i don't want to waste my time on something if it's not relevant.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. thedestroyerdat

thedestroyerdat

Pre-Dental
    I had one question on taxonomy. I really just memorized the QVault table for that section and knew whatever I had learned from doing questions worked out fine.

jaymaster7 likes this.
  4. BrazilianRider

BrazilianRider 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Any way you can PM me the Qvault Table? I plan on buying Qvault soon, but if you're willing to send it to me I'd love to be able to study it now!

5. 2iamboss2

2iamboss2 5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    If its possible could you PM the table to me too? Also i'm unsure whether to get qvault or bootcamp..any thoughts?

6. thedestroyerdat

thedestroyerdat

Pre-Dental
    You can see it for free by registering for the free trial.

You can see it for free by registering for the free trial. I only had Bio for QVault so I can't comment on the whole package but for bio I found it quite helpful. I liked Bootcamp for Bio/Chem/Org/RC a bit too tough in PAT and QR but still valid practice.

7. BrazilianRider

BrazilianRider 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Awesome, thanks buddy!

8. usaukgiveme

usaukgiveme

MDApps:
    MDApps:
    Pre-Pharmacy
    good,I really just memorized the QVault table for that section and knew whatever I had learned from doing questions worked out fine.[​IMG]

jaymaster7 likes this.

About the ads