Recent Graduate Post-Bacc Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xingful

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be graduating this upcoming june with a cumulative GPA of 3.1.
I am a cognitive science (psychology) and sociology double major. My school of social science gpa is 3.574. I started out as a undergraduate biology major, but I terribly failed my courses in freshman year. I took biology and started the first of ochem series, but did not finish it. I then changed to a psychology major in my sophomore year and then became a sociology double major along with that. My first two years as a bio major was not that great and therefore that hurt my GPA. I have been doing great ever since then. I want to enroll in a post-bacc program. Will I be a candidate for the career changer since I am technically not in the science field. Will post bacc programs allow me to retake my biology from my freshman year? Also what advice do you have for getting into a good post-bacc program? I know my GPA is not high enough and I am thinking about taking come classes during summer to improve my gpa. I probably need to take my calculus class again. Do you ahve any suggestion or comments for me. Anything would be great. Even some recommendations of good post-bacc in the west coast since that is where I reside. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.