RECENT ICO interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyecare510

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys!
i was just wondering if ANYBODY has had an interview w/ ICO in the past 2-3 weeks????
i just wanted to know what types of questions i shoudl be prepared for>?????
thanks!
 
There is a forum with sample questions you can check out.

My interview was a bit abnormal because it was like maybe 20 minutes long and my interviewer hardly asked me any questions... kinda left me scared.

She asked me what I would do if I was struggling in a class. Also she asked me what kinds of things I do as an optometric technician. Also what kind of interesting things I've seen at the office as well.

Good luck!