Recent Match List for a Caribbean School

Started by Neha4000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Neha4000

Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have been trying to access a residency match list from a Caribbean school (Ross, SGU, etc..) from websites, but haven't been able to find one. Can anyone send me a link if the know of a site with the list posted?

Thanks
 
Neha4000 said:
Hi,

I have been trying to access a residency match list from a Caribbean school (Ross, SGU, etc..) from websites, but haven't been able to find one. Can anyone send me a link if the know of a site with the list posted?

Thanks

Here's SGU's although it's not entirely complete because many people sign outside of the match

SGU Residency List
 
Saba.edu should have their matches. It is also not complete. I matched at U.Miami gas and it is not there.