Recent Michigan acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLINT1242

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anybody that interviewed post-Dec. 1st at Michigan and was accepted. I'm trying to get a concensus as to how long after the interview your acceptance came and in what form. Or, has anyone actually received a rejection from Michigan or are they waiting to send rejection letters in mass quantities?

Members don't see this ad.

Should hear back soon. until then do you know where I could get a good hottub? preferably in the Spring Arbor area.... Thanks :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe Michigan will be sending out acceptances this week so I just thought I'd give this thread a bump once again. Has anybody heard back yet? Go check the mailbox, I know I'm about to.

I heard that there is a committee meeting today...
I am so nervous...
Good luck everyone~!

when i called early on the 2nd on a status check the lady too said that "they are currently meeting at this moment" and said that they should be sending out the next wave or so in feb (obviously)

i was trying to get a feel if it would be early feb or later feb but i was unable to get that info. i freakin interviewed in oct and im starting to become doubtful..

dentalme said:
when i called early on the 2nd on a status check the lady too said that "they are currently meeting at this moment" and said that they should be sending out the next wave or so in feb (obviously)

i was trying to get a feel if it would be early feb or later feb but i was unable to get that info. i freakin interviewed in oct and im starting to become doubtful..

Yeah I called today too and heard the same thing. I thought, the last time I talked to her, that she said they would be sending them out the first week in February but today she gave me a different impression. I, too, am growing doubtful because she did say that the class is usually filled by the end of February. And so I wait....

Looks like some of us are in the same boat. I interviewed in the beginning of November and haven't heard a peep from them.