Recent Undergrad Alumni!

Started by Akiramay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Akiramay

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so excited to finally graduate from undergrad! I'm still in a state of disbelief. XP Just wanted to post and congratulate everyone else as well. 🙂 It feels good to change my title from pre-rehab science to rehab science student!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Enjoy your time off. I had a year before school started so I worked and traveled. I went to China, Hong Kong, Korea, Canada, Hawaii, all over the place.

If you have some money saved up and time, you should definitely travel. It is something that I will never forget and I am glad I did it when I was still young. After school is done with I will probably work and settle down, so not much time for vagabonding.