• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

Alliedent07

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey! I am attending VCU next year and have been desperately trying to get a jump start on this housing issue. I am not sure what would be a good housing location or if graduate housing is available (and a good option)? Any advice.

Additionally, I would prefer to live with a roomate next year--if anyone knows of anybody or if they are in search too, let me know and shoot me a reply! It's just difficult because UVA won't release who was accepted, so it's difficult to identify people that are looking for roomates as well.

Ok any help would be great!!

rocknightmare

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey! I am attending VCU next year and have been desperately trying to get a jump start on this housing issue. I am not sure what would be a good housing location or if graduate housing is available (and a good option)? Any advice.

Additionally, I would prefer to live with a roomate next year--if anyone knows of anybody or if they are in search too, let me know and shoot me a reply! It's just difficult because UVA won't release who was accepted, so it's difficult to identify people that are looking for roomates as well.

i guess you are coming from uva ;)

congrats..

About the Ads

koochooloo

SugarNaCl's bestest bud!
10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2006
Northern VA/Richmond
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

heyyy im from uva too and going to vcu...i actually already have somewhere to live but i made a facebook group "VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2011!" if you haven't joined yet there's 20 ppl in the group now..you could post on the wall asking for potential roommates..gooood luck!

glenmoorglory

10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
heyyy im from uva too and going to vcu...i actually already have somewhere to live but i made a facebook group "VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2011!" if you haven't joined yet there's 20 ppl in the group now..you could post on the wall asking for potential roommates..gooood luck!

What exactly is a facebook group? Is it just the thread titled VCU ClASS OF 2011? How do you get to facebook groups?

lmsimon

10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey! I'm going to VCU also! Yea, I'm still unsure about how to do all of this...I'm from North Carolina, go to school in Illinois. I was e-mailing with Dr. Healy and he was saying they will send us housing stuff later in the spring. Have you found anything yet?

Lauren

Alliedent07

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Well, I have been looking around but its hard to tell whats a good location. And I have heard mixed things about Richmond--so I am thinking I would probably want at least one other roomate. But I'll keep you posted if I see anything or hear anything! (and vice versa)

flanaganvt

flanaganvt
10+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey, I am attending VCU next year as well. I know of a house that a Richmond dentist owns, his daughter is a graduating senior at the school. The house is 4 bedrooms and is on Bromley Lane. Let me know if you are interested.

amweems

10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2004
Maryland
Status (Visible)
Congrats everyone on getting accepted! I'm a first year student and I have a house that has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms very close to campus. I'm looking for roommates. IM me if you'd like more details! I can even throw in some old books and tests:p

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.