Recently Accredited Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cuboulderstudent

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am in the process of choosing schools to apply to right now and I have a low GPA due to some unfortunate circumstances during my undergrad. I am working on studying for the PCAT right now and hope to get a high score and have a year of Pharmacy Tech experience.

I have been told that schools with more recent accreditation are easier to get into, but I don't know which schools have more recently been accredited. Can anyone direct me to a list of these schools? The AACP website only has a full list of all of them, not the recently accredited ones. Any help would be appreciated!!