recently moved to Sydney

Started by Biroo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biroo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear All,

I graduated from overseas medical college and I'm also done with my internship year. I recently moved to Sydney and am a permanent visa holder. It is very difficult to find clear answers to my questions online so I hope you can help me.

I know that I should pass AMC exam before doing anything but can I apply for observership or clinical attachment in any hospital while I'm preparing for my AMC exam ?

How I can apply for observership or clinical attachment ?

How I can apply to residency program ?

I appreciate your help

Thank you