Reciprocation from NJ to GA

Started by db2017
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

db2017

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently licensed in NJ since 2013 and trying to reciprocate for Georgia. Does any one know if I have to take both MPJE and georgia practical exam?
 
I just took the practical last week. Didn't really use specific materials as I didn't have time at all. For the compounding, know how to make IV bags (calculating rates & conc) and creams. Know the control law as well. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
 
I just took the practical last week. Didn't really use specific materials as I didn't have time at all. For the compounding, know how to make IV bags (calculating rates & conc) and creams. Know the control law as well. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help.