Reciprocity with DC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

red4444

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you need to practice a minimum number of hours with your original state before reciprocating with DC?

I've been trying to call the board but not response.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if you need to practice a minimum number of hours with your original state before reciprocating with DC?

I've been trying to call the board but not response.

No

I emailed them once but never got a response. Although they were pretty quick to upload my license when I passed the MPJE. I reciprocated to DC and there were no work hour requirements.

No

I emailed them once but never got a response. Although they were pretty quick to upload my license when I passed the MPJE. I reciprocated to DC and there were no work hour requirements.
Okay great, thank you! Also, I just started my online license transfer process. What is a realistic timeline for them to process it? I was wondering since you reciprocated.

Okay great, thank you! Also, I just started my online license transfer process. What is a realistic timeline for them to process it? I was wondering since you reciprocated.

In total about 2 months between NABP doing it's thing and DC doing theirs. I had my license posted 2 hours after my MPJE scores were released though. Don't forget that DC requires you to do a background check and fingerprinting.