reckless driving

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lethstang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has a conviction of reckless driving kept anyone from getting in to D school?

by the time i matriculate it will have been 2.5 years prior.

S

Members don't see this ad.

thank goodness.

what made me worry was seeing the other thread about being arrested after he was accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
....Really?

Did you fail to yield at a stop sign? Come on now.

i had a job not interview me for having reckless driving on my record.

ridiculous i know, but the world is populated by stupid people..who mostly find jobs in HR.

i had a job not interview me for having reckless driving on my record.

ridiculous i know, but the world is populated by stupid people..who mostly find jobs in HR.

Thats true I assume that pizza hut/nasty dominoes wont hire people for their delivery team b/c of reckless driving. :smuggrin:

this one was for like, insurance adjustment. driving has nothing to do with the job too :(

Hey, I like Dominos. Just tried their new pizzas. Pretty good imo. I love the herb-laden crust especially, nice deals too.

Hey, I like Dominos. Just tried their new pizzas. Pretty good imo. I love the herb-laden crust especially, nice deals too.

I just have to say that Papa Murphy's gourmet chicken garlic pizza is soooooo good.

i saw the commercials about dominos changing their pizza. good to hear they actually did

NO thats not true. S*** always tastes like Sh** no matter how many herbs you add to it

i saw the commercials about dominos changing their pizza. good to hear they actually did

yeah change is for the worst soo friking nasty... they should pay to to eat it.

ya i used to work for dominos about a decade ago. they have a great model (papa johns was built on the exact same model as dominos, except they have better ingredients) but theyve just declined to **** nowadays.

ya i used to work for dominos about a decade ago. they have a great model (papa johns was built on the exact same model as dominos, except they have better ingredients) but theyve just declined to **** nowadays.

this is so relevant to reckless driving its not even funny...i was certainly expecting this when i opened this thread

and IMHO, the best pizzas comes frozen, i think they call them like totinos or sumthin idk but they are like 50cents a piece...yes amazing for us poor undergrads...right up there with roman noodles and natural light

i used to eat the crap out of totinos in undergrad till i read the nutrition info.

I knew i wasnt crazy for worrying about this.

this is from UT's website regarding their background checks

6. A student whose CBC shows negative findings, including the following, may be excluded by the healthcare facility from a clinical placement program:

c) History of class “B” misdemeanor conviction within the last seven years

and here is the state of TN's classification of reckless driving

Tennessee

Tennessee Code §55-10-205: Reckless driving [6] (c) A violation of this section is a Class B misdemeanor.

Does this all come together to say...

that i cannot go to dental school because I hit a parked car?

http://state.tn.us/sos/acts/105/pub/pc0308.pdf

if this is so about the reckless driving then be upfront about it. You only get in trouble if you try to hide it. If its something that can be explained then you will be alright. If its something serious then you are sol.

nuart,

the crux of the matter is is that it should show up on the criminal check, because its a criminal misdemeanor.

my issue is the fact that its going to flag me as a criminal. they might just autoput me in the "eff off" stack.

I just have to say that Papa Murphy's gourmet chicken garlic pizza is soooooo good.

I have to say it was a good pizza since I have also tried a new dominoes pizza lately. But still Papa Johns is really good. The only change I see dominoes made is adding garlic sauce spread from a can on their crust lol.

Oh and I do not like Pizza Hut.