• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Recommend taking an additional writing intensive course?

About the Ads
Jun 11, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
  1. Non-Student
I did consider this, and I am glad you brought it up. Do you think any of the other courses I have taken will count in that writing-intensive category to fulfill the year long requirement?
Haven't a clue. Not my area of expertise.

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
  1. Non-Student
I did consider this, and I am glad you brought it up. Do you think any of the other courses I have taken will count in that writing-intensive category to fulfill the year long requirement?
That is why I said some school specifically require ENGLISH. Since you need to be prepared to apply to broadest array of medical school, a full year of english should be considered a premed requirement

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.