Recommend your realtor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PLK7905

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought that since there is a thread about mortgages, maybe we should start one about real estate agents.

I am starting my residency in Chapel Hill, NC this June, and I wanted to let you know what a terrific experience I had with my agent. Her name is Julia Tucker with Keller Williams Realty, and I got her name from Physician Relocation Sercives. You can contact her at [email protected] or by phone at (919) 602-1222. She is extremely responsive and very friendly and knowlegable about the area. She helped my husband and I find a great house in a very short amount of time. She works with a lot of relocating residents as well, so she knows our situation. So, if you are moving to Chapel Hill/Durham area for residency and want to buy, check her out.

I do not work for her and am getting no kickback or anything for recommending her--it's just that when I have a good experience with someone, I want to share it with others.

Members don't see this ad.

I can recommend a great realtor in Denver. Ella Kaydanov with Home, [email protected], (720) 335-0015. Knows doc loans, knows the area around the hospitals well, works harder than a surgery intern in the 60s. :thumbup:

I can recommend a realtor in the Nashville/Franklin TN area. Her name is Christy Tudor, with Keller Williams. She is very friendly, not pushy at all. PM me for more info, or you can look at www.christytudor.com.

Her daughter is a resident currently, so she is very familiar with the financial and time constraints involved. She was very open to the fact that I needed to see a lot of properties in a very short time.

I recommend Deanna at www.deannafusillo.com, she works for remax, she gets the job done!

Not pushy, very down-to-earth, and does a great job searching and finding what you're looking for so she can show you as many as you're up for in a single day (if that's what you need to do).

In my case, we needed to get it done in one trip... she saved an entire Sat. and part of Sun. just for us. We were VERY specific about what we wanted- we took a trip, she picked us up, we saw 19 houses! Then she took us to lunch to discuss. No pressure and she didn't try to sway us one way or another (even though there was quite a difference in the price btwn our top 2) The next morning, she took us back to our top 3... even took us to a few others we passed along the way. She's readily available and replies to emails almost immediately!

Highly recommended!!

Like Mumpu, I can recomment another excellent relator in the Denver area- please PM me if you would like more details. Debbie Moore of Colorado Perferred Properties really bent over backwards to deal with us as first-time buyers and met my particular needs with entering residency, needing to be close to the hospital, etc. Did an excllent job of negotiating with the seller as well.

her website: www.IsellDenverHomes.com

we just bought a home in the Milwaukee area. PM me for the infos. also, we had awesome experience with a mortgage place. great realtor and mortgage officer. good thread, by the way....

We have an awesome realtor in Louisville, KY. :thumbup:
Absolutely stellar! PM me if you are looking in that area.

penguins said:
We have an awesome realtor in Louisville, KY. :thumbup:
Absolutely stellar! PM me if you are looking in that area.

Also a first-time homeowner in Louisville, KY. Last May, my realtor showed me almost 30 homes in 2-1/2 days, while she was 8 mos pregnant!! Her group was great - after placing the initial bid and doing the home inspection, we did all of the addendums and paperwork long distance via email. PM me if interested, i'll recommend her in a heartbeat.

Tommy Hawkins for Columbia, SC area - he will prescreen houses, make sure you get the best deal, and buy you dinner! ;) Showed me about 30 houses in my 3 trips down, responded to my incessant calling too, he's the right realtor if you're needy like me when it comes to buying!

In missouri, st louis and elsewhere, Doug Delgrosso is an excellent guy to work with, super nice and extremely smart. I can give anyone who is interested the number.

DId anyone work with anyone who was stella in Arizona? Phoenix metro area?

I'm in the Phoenix metro area and have a FANTASTIC realtor...I've worked with her twice and have referred numerous friends who've all loved her. She's been a friend of the family for years and I trust her completely. I'd love to give you her name and number. PM me.

I have a great realtor in Providence, RI if anyone else is heading up to this very small state which happens to have tons of realtors. PM for info.

DS