Recommendation for SMP programs?

Started by Bigchau
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bigchau

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Senior here, 3.3 gpa/sgpa.

Have not taken MCAT but aiming for 510+.

Two questions:

1) Does anything know any New York based SMPs that I am a good fit for?

2) Am I competitive for the Georgetown SMP if I retain my gpa/mcat at the end of the year?


Thanks for any input.
 
Senior here, 3.3 gpa/sgpa.

Have not taken MCAT but aiming for 510+.

Two questions:

1) Does anything know any New York based SMPs that I am a good fit for?

2) Am I competitive for the Georgetown SMP if I retain my gpa/mcat at the end of the year?


Thanks for any input.


1. NYMC has a post-bac that you would be competitive for.

2. Yes, if you get a 510, or maybe even slightly lower, on the MCAT, then you will be competitive for Gtown's SMP.