Recommendation Letter !

Started by Clar1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clar1

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am so upset and I am desparately seeking for opinions. I am applying to Loma Linda Dental Hygiene program , my priest , two dentist wrote a recommendation letter as soon as I requested. I have HARD time asking for recommendation letters from
professors. I emailed 3 of my science professors. I did very well in their classes and none of them are responding. I called Loma Linda and they said you HAVE to have a professor letter. I literally don’t know what to do. I found the class time for one of them , but I am scared to meet her because she ignored my emails for 5 times. Can anyone help me what else I can do?!
 
last week i emailed around 5 profs (who have no idea who i am as I have never interacted with them before) asking for a letter for dental school and they all said yes, in the initial email i suggested we meet up online so they can get to know more about me and write a better letter, and i feel like if i didnt mention that they wouldn't have been interested, they all said they're interested in a zoom meeting. I'd suggest email more profs u got an A with, and in ur email ask to meet virtually and mention something interesting about their course, also be very appreciative in your email that they would write you a letter, i think profs like to see that.
 
Thank you so much for your response . Actually I have never mentioned in my emails to have a zoom meeting. Thank you so much ! I will try that .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad