recommendation

Started by fullset
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fullset

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am about to start my reapp since it doesn't look like I'll be getting off the waitlist. Can I use the same LOR from last year's application? I am going to get a few more, but I was wondering if those LOR pop up for 2012 cycle.
 
you will need to get new lor's sent as they do not carry over from year to year.
i would try to add a new one in as well, do some shadowing or new volunteering and see if you can get a low from that

gl this cycle