Recommendations for PCAT study material

Started by blue pill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blue pill

No, not that blue pill...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to write the PCAT for the first time this October, and have not started studying yet (long story).

I need to kick it into high-gear, and would like to know which reading materials you would recommend. I find it confusing since there is a lot to choose from, including:

  • Barron's PCAT
  • Kaplan PCAT
  • McGraw's Hill's PCAT
  • and many other options...
Which books are recommended, and which should be on the top of my list?

Also: where is the best place to get practice exams from? Is the PCAT site best?