recommendations

Started by katelly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katelly

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am debating between asking two different employers for references. Help me decide which one to go with.

One is a pretty average guy, kind of a bro, not particularly great with words, but a good friend. I taught snowboarding under him, part time. But he would not hesitate to give me a great recommendation.

The other boss I work for recently started his own business and is bat **** crazy some days. He likes me, but he is busy and can be unpredictable. He is a great salesmen too, so he would write a great recommendation if he was having a good day. But like I said he's a little unpredictable. The work I did for him is a little more relevant, and a little more involved then teaching snowboarding.

What would you go with?