Recommended DAT Prep Material Practice Probs/exams!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaxL221

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know or recommend any prep material that has a lot of practice problems/exams? I recently took kaplan and their study guides are good. However, I would prefer more practice problems/exams. Are there any sites or books that provide an abundent amount of probs/exams?

plan on taking the DAT in July

Members don't see this ad.

The Topscore cd is great (can order on amazon.com). I took the two practice tests in the blue Kaplan book you buy in the store, the Barron's book has 2 tests (watch out for typos, though), the test on the ADA DAT application form (available online, free) and the 3 tests on Topscore. 8 tests total wasn't bad and I was so ready! Try to take one a week so you don't kill yourself. Good luck!

22/23/24 : AA/TS/PAT

I highly recommend TopScore also. They have the most accurate and most difficult tests out there (Barrons SUCKS! It gives you a false sense of doing well, has tons of errors, and is very elementary). Also, TopScore is a tad harder than the real DAT, so it sort of freaks you out into studying ;). I just read the Barron book and used TopScore....never got the Kaplan one, and I was pleased.

Just make sure you take all four, and really time yourself accurately so that you have practice for sitting there thinking for 5 straight hours :eek: