Recommended Electronic Health Record software

Started by Prodmage
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prodmage

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm a big fan of these forums (currently using them to guide my clinical psychology application) and was hoping that I could get a little help in another area as well. It is a little off topic from the normal student info but thought someone might be able to weigh in.

I currently work as the office manager in a private physical therapy clinic and am conducting some research into EHR software for the office and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

We are a small clinic (2 therapists) and are currently using the standard Microsoft small office but it doesn't offer much besides basic scheduling in contacts.

Thanks in advance for any help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad