Recs for joint/soft tissue injection book?

Started by Taus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info! Do you know if it's going to be all US guided or have blind too?
I think US, but the techniques are the same. Cianca was telling me about it since he used to teach a different approach to a knee injection than anyone else (a medial approach). He has done that long before US
 

I have the book. Its okay. If a new book by Cianca, Finnoff and Smith is coming out I would wait for that. Until than you can check this out.

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0515/p2147.html - HIP and KNEE
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0315/p1271.html - SHOULDER
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0215/p745.html - WRIST and HAND
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/1001/p1356.html - ANKLE and FOOT
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2002/1201/p2097.html - ELBOW