RED FLAG on QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nucleophile-DDS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I would appreciate any advice about how to study for the QR section, I struggle with almost every single problem:blackeye:. I recently purchased Math destroyer, Qvault, and Crack DAT math. I haven't started problems yet except the ones that come with the DAT destroyer original book.

I would really appreciate any help!

Members don't see this ad.

I took up to calculus 3 and I did good in my math courses. The word problems, probability, statistics and how fast to think about the problems is what concerns me, especially with DAT destroyer/qvault

I took up to calculus 3 and I did good in my math courses. The word problems, probability, statistics and how fast to think about the problems is what concerns me, especially with DAT destroyer/qvault
Ah Gotcha!!

If you never took any math past like high school, or perhaps never really learned high school math well, I was going to recommend that you find old high school math books and REALLY grind.

But I think you are in a good position. I recommend going through Chad's to re learn some fundamentals and learn some shortcuts. THEN proceed to things like bootcamp and math destroyer.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah Gotcha!!

If you never took any math past like high school, or perhaps never really learned high school math well, I was going to recommend that you find old high school math books and REALLY grind.

But I think you are in a good position. I recommend going through Chad's to re learn some fundamentals and learn some shortcuts. THEN proceed to things like bootcamp and math destroyer.

Yea I agree, go back and relearn some of the foundations. If word problems, probability, and statistics concern you, spend a few days on these.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm terrible at math and I somehow managed to get a 20. I watched Chad's videos and did his quizzes. I followed that up with Math Destroyer. Math destroyer will prepare you for every possible question. The most similar to the DAT is Bootcamp

I agree with Klownzo. I heavily used both Dat and Math Destroyer and got a 23. I honestly did not expect to get that score, but it was worth studying. I thought the math section was going to be difficult, but felt very prepared and relaxed during the exam.

Hey guys,
I would appreciate any advice about how to study for the QR section, I struggle with almost every single problem:blackeye:. I recently purchased Math destroyer, Qvault, and Crack DAT math. I haven't started problems yet except the ones that come with the DAT destroyer original book.

I would really appreciate any help!

definitely watch chads QR videos, take notes, and do his quizzes before you move on to other material.

also, math destroyer is pretty tough so dont be worried if you dont do that great on those questions just focus on learning the techniques