Red Flag?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adriano710

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it a red flag that I have not worked since my senior year of HS? Do I still put that into the work section?

Members don't see this ad.

No and don't put anything from high school on your med school app (unless it's something outstanding like pro sport, Intel award, etc).

How ridiculous would it look to put a middle school position on your college app?

Members don't see this ad :)
No and don't put anything from high school on your med school app (unless it's something outstanding like pro sport, Intel award, etc).

How ridiculous would it look to put a middle school position on your college app?
Understood. I think I read somewhere on SDN that people are putting their community service and stuff of that sort on their app. I believe it's a little ridiculous too.

Is it a red flag that I have not worked since my senior year of HS? Do I still put that into the work section?

I think, as long as you have been doing something (shadowing, volunteering, etc), and have good stats, you are good. If you are like my roommate, however, who is just a slacker, I'd say it's a red flag.

I put every job I've had lol. 5 jobs since 2007, most recent job for 4 years (serving/bartending).