Red meat for drusso

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SSdoc33

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
But I thought the NYT was evil.......

U.S. hospitals received billions in bailout grants as C.E.O.s got millions.

this should anger everyone: PP and hospital employees alike.....

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Ronald Reagan: The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

Ronald Reagan: The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so.

i dont see how that has anything to do with my post, but Reagan actually plagiarized FDR with that comment:

Reagan chastised liberals by saying “the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s that so much they know isn’t so.” Reagan had adapted that line from a nearly identical variant uttered by FDR in his seventh fireside chat. Even Reagan’s famous closing statement in the 1980 presidential debate against Jimmy Carter, when he asked Americans if they were better off than they were four years ago, was a direct paraphrase of a section of FDR’s fifth fireside chat.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure how this is relevant?....he is saying we should all be pissed off. Not every issue has to divide us.

Reactions: 1 user
yes... one should take umbrage that these bailouts were approved by a Republican Senate and a Republican White House

didnt they have to go through a Democrat Congress first?

Back to the article....not very informative. It leaves alot out. Russo posted something in private forum about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users