redoing wrong ?s on uworld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surprisedgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey so i've been going through all the ?s i got wrong on usmleworld over and my percentages are LOWER.....is that normal? i was assuming i'd have done better on them since i had already gone through them once......

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm seems a bit odd to me. I only did a couple sets over again but I was getting 80+ on them. I repeated one while I was tired though and ended up with a 60.

damn doesnt make me feel good :( i mean i've gotten a few 80s but im gettin 60s mostly and it suckssssss i even got a 56!!!!!! i wasnt even doint hat bad when i first did the ?s!

I finished UW last week. I started redoing questions I got wrong before but then stopped because I could remember most of the questions and was getting >85%. I don't see a point in redoing q's you've already done.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im redoing them and the stuff that I did not understand I still get wrong and make an extra effort to understand the explanantion. Hopefully it works out.

Im redoing them and the stuff that I did not understand I still get wrong and make an extra effort to understand the explanantion. Hopefully it works out.

yeah i mean im gettin the ones i remember right which sucks b/c im not even thinking about it, but i might be getting the ones i dont understand as well wrong and yes, this time around, i am making sure i'm understanding them

same thing is happening to me. all it means if that you didn't make enough of an effort to understand things the first time around.

see this as a good thing. you're getting another chance to understand it!

The one's you got wrong probably have average correct percent of 20-40%. Hopefully you are beating the averages by a lot.