Reference application question

Started by dk3918a7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Can you add references after you submit your application?
Thanks

If I had to see this question one more time, I would probably turn crazy 🙂

Anyhoo, check the PharmCAS q&a/instruction for filling application. If you already had an account, log in and look on the upper left column. Everything is there.

If you had any more questions regarding PharmCAS application, call them direct. They are THE freaking source !!!!!!!
 
If I had to see this question one more time, I would probably turn crazy 🙂

Anyhoo, check the PharmCAS q&a/instruction for filling application. If you already had an account, log in and look on the upper left column. Everything is there.

If you had any more questions regarding PharmCAS application, call them direct. They are THE freaking source !!!!!!!
Awesome, thanks!