Reference books for residency

Started by xraymd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xraymd

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I will be starting radiology in July and I am looking for some advice so that I do not blow the budget on unnecessary or bad books. So far, I have been told that Brant & Helms is great for the beginning and a lot of R2 in our program like to start with the Requisites. However, I would like to know which other books you enjoyed and would recommend.

Also, if you buy the big references (eg. Osborne neuro, Gore GI, Resnick Bone), do you absolutely need all the Requisites as well ? I heard that some of them are not that good.

Thanks 😉

Xraymd