Reference Issue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jaybanks95

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am getting ready to submit my applications, so I went ahead and downloaded them. Just scanning through them, I noticed a slight issue with my references section. I have 3 references, 1 of them being from a physical therapist. The other 2 references indicated their "Occupation", "Professional Title", and "Organization" but I noticed that the physical therapist left these areas blank. I am certain that admissions would be able to ascertain that he is a physical therapist based on his letter, but I just want to be sure that everything is done correctly. I tried to call PTCAS to see whether he could edit it or whether I would need to re-send the reference request, but they are failing to get back to me. Please let me know what you think I should do.
 
I am getting ready to submit my applications, so I went ahead and downloaded them. Just scanning through them, I noticed a slight issue with my references section. I have 3 references, 1 of them being from a physical therapist. The other 2 references indicated their "Occupation", "Professional Title", and "Organization" but I noticed that the physical therapist left these areas blank. I am certain that admissions would be able to ascertain that he is a physical therapist based on his letter, but I just want to be sure that everything is done correctly. I tried to call PTCAS to see whether he could edit it or whether I would need to re-send the reference request, but they are failing to get back to me. Please let me know what you think I should do.
One of my PT references left those areas blank as well but I am sure it is not a big deal.