References from work experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fayevalentine

See you space cowboy.
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, this is probably a super paranoid question but my fiance brought it up while reviewing my application. For one of the jobs I held during undergrad, I left without 2 weeks notice and my boss was understandably pissed (what can I say, I was young and bull-headed). Schools wouldn't bother to try and call for references from your past jobs, right?
 
Thanks guys. This is what I thought but I just wanted to double check because, like many pre-dents, I have become an insane person since the application has opened up.