refrence books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

will-be-fine

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, everybody, i have a question about the refrence books for part 1:
Is fisrt aid for USMLE step 1 helpful? anybody can give a list of useful refrence books for step 1?

any input will be appreciated , thanks in advance!
 
I'll chime in as someone who used First Aid for the USMLE and used the Dental Decks for NBDE. They are both tailored to 2 completely different exams. I don't think First Aid would be helpful for NBDE. The dental decks are released test questions put onto note cards. That's all I used and it got me a 92 on the NBDE. But that was about 7 years ago also, I'm not sure if things have changed since then. Likewise, the dental decks wouldn't be much help for the USMLE.