regarding acceptances/interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

screwclassparty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yo just wanted some info on what you think the acceptance rate is or whatever---been checkin out these forums for some time now and finally decided to hop on---i've been to 7 schools i know it doesnt gaurantee me an admissions but just wondering you know outta 7 interviews what can someone expect?
also
does anyone know if marquette requires interviews---last year they didnt i called this year they said they did and i called recently they said no---im lost
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN! With :D 7 interviews, expect anything! Goodluck!

screwclassparty said:
yo just wanted some info on what you think the acceptance rate is or whatever---been checkin out these forums for some time now and finally decided to hop on---i've been to 7 schools i know it doesnt gaurantee me an admissions but just wondering you know outta 7 interviews what can someone expect?
also
does anyone know if marquette requires interviews---last year they didnt i called this year they said they did and i called recently they said no---im lost
thanks

Well, think of it this way: I don't know if there are any schools that only accept 1 out of every 7 interviewees. Some schools accept 1/4, and then the probability rises to some schools that accept up to 80% of those that interview!

So unless you made a special effort to personally insult each interviewer's mother, or showed up immensely drunk and tried to cop a feel with a coatrack, I'd say that your chances are quite good! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
wow congrads! 7 interviews is awesome!! how many schools did u apply to?

i applied to about 20---i took the dat after i had applied so i applied to more but when i got my score i withdrew my app from about 4 so i fully applied to baout 16 my gpa's arent the highest so i wanted as many chances as possible
i'd say apply early--my app was in by the end of july and i think thats the most important thing---i've gotten about 12 interview offers-- (3 after dec 1st) but those are teh 7 i've already been on

Last edited: