Regarding application and course requirements

Started by Imperium
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Imperium

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had to disenroll myself from my school this past Fall semester due to unforeseen circumstances (currently a junior). I'll probably only be able to graduate in Dec 2009, 1 semester after my classmates. Can I still submit AADSAS in the Summer of that year if I have not by then fulfilled the 6 credit English requirement?

Thanks.
 
I had to disenroll myself from my school this past Fall semester due to unforeseen circumstances (currently a junior). I'll probably only be able to graduate in Dec 2009, 1 semester after my classmates. Can I still submit AADSAS in the Summer of that year if I have not by then fulfilled the 6 credit English requirement?

Thanks.

yeah you can. As long as you will finish before enrollment in D-school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the replies. I guess the smartest thing to do is to take the easier classes to boost GPA prior to application.
 
Most schools want to see most pre-reqs on your transcript and could care less if your lacking in one or two as long as you finish them before you matriculate as said before.

If your GPA is down, boost it before you graduate the best you can. Finish strong in the science classes.

Make sure you AADSAS app is in early and that will help a ton if you GPA is lower.