Regarding dermatology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samm90

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I had a questions about the dermatology

I just graduated from medical school and I’m a doctor on now I’m doing my internship but I’m looking to be a dermatologist ,,as it is hard for me to get a dermatology speciality I’m looking now for the dermatology Masters so I want an advice about which college or which university should I go to and is there a way for me to finish dermatology masters and work as dermatologist.

Or in conclusion what is the best way for me to be a dermatologist , in which country or in which college , and if i finish will find work with masters or diploma

And thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Back in my day trolls tried harder

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The easiest way to get into one of the lower-tier dermatology colleges (at least in the USA) is to get a really high LSAT score and apply to one of the medical “boot camps” popping up in the western USA. They’re pretty competitive, but having completed your intern year will give you a huge leg-up over the competition. These are great places to network - deans from the dermatology colleges are always scouting for new talent. But the hard work is up to you.

Reactions: 7 users
Facial cosmetology school is a great option for derm aspirants I’ve heard

Thanks guyz , so u think usa is the best masters or is there any other tuting in other countries

Let me guess, you're from India.

Reactions: 1 users
im from dubai and my bachelor is from dubai ,and i want to move to do my dermatology

I had to look up your pathway as it is different from the U.S., since this site mostly helps U.S. students.

What are the requirements for you to practice dermatology in Dubai? Is it only by dermatology residency (clinical training only in dermatology) or are there other pathways?

This may help us answer your question.

I had to look up your pathway as it is different from the U.S., since this site mostly helps U.S. students.

What are the requirements for you to practice dermatology in Dubai? Is it only by dermatology residency (clinical training only in dermatology) or are there other pathways?

This may help us answer your question.
Gettring a dermatology residence in dubai is very hard and limited seated

So im looking forward for canada and us or uk or any country to finish course and work there

I need a dermoatologist whi can advice me , what should i choose which country and which college and will be able to work with my masters after that

Iam just looking for a food place to study derma and work after that with this study as iam ready to pay for my training

Gettring a dermatology residence in dubai is very hard and limited seated

So im looking forward for canada and us or uk or any country to finish course and work there

I need a dermoatologist whi can advice me , what should i choose which country and which college and will be able to work with my masters after that

Unfortunately, dermatology is ridiculously competitive here in the U.S. and Canada. You will have less luck outside your own country because foreign graduates are not looked at as favorably as local candidates.

Reactions: 1 user