regarding gpa/grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

livelife0223

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a sophomore in college and I am concerned about my grades from freshman year. I made A's in general chem I and II, a B in general biology, and B's in Calculus I and II. I think these are fine. But I am worried about my C's in survey of economics and grammar and composition (both were 100 - beginning level classes). So far, my cumulative gpa is 3.03.

Would my C's hurt badly when it comes to acceptance of Pharmacy school? Should I retake these classes? I would appreciate any feedbacks on this! Thank you!
 
well as long as your science/math gpas are strong and you improve then you should be fine.
I was on academic probation my freshman year but have been averaging 3.5 all throughout college.
 
You can always make up those C's if it is truly bothering. Although, I'd wait til your pre-req are finished or close to be completed. You can then see if its worth retaking or not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eh don't even worry about those C's... do well in your pre-reqs... I got like 6-7 C's and got into pharm school... though I did retake 2 classes over... no worries... work hard... and you'll be fine...
 
Eh don't even worry about those C's... do well in your pre-reqs... I got like 6-7 C's and got into pharm school... though I did retake 2 classes over... no worries... work hard... and you'll be fine...

Off topic, but i like your avatar! I love bobas too!👍
 
haha no worries... I just refuse to eat them... nothing disgusting... i just don't like the idea of chewing on starch. I think I was scared when a bunch of girls decided to make loads of them to sell for fundraiser.
 
thanks for all the comments, although it did get off subject.. but it's cool. I like bubble tea too!