Regarding Math Destroyer Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pksatodia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is Math Destroyer same as real DAT because i have been ranging in time at least 5 to 10 mins over the time limit (i.e. for me ~ 4 - 7 questions remaining when it hits 45 mins). But when I complete the whole test after time was up, my score was always above 25. So I was wondering if anyone else is having same issue (i.e. time and not score) as i am worried about time limit as it is last section for DAT.

Members don't see this ad.

Is Math Destroyer same as real DAT because i have been ranging in time at least 5 to 10 mins over the time limit (i.e. for me ~ 4 - 7 questions remaining when it hits 45 mins). But when I complete the whole test after time was up, my score was always above 25. So I was wondering if anyone else is having same issue (i.e. time and not score) as i am worried about time limit as it is last section for DAT.
they are very comparable in difficulty... some people even say real DAT is a little harder.

Do all the tests in DAT conditions: timed, whiteboard, windows calculator. That will prepare you the best. It's OK if you miss questions, as long as you look at the solution after, and then solve any missed questions after without looking at the solutions. Timing is one of the most important things on QR, I almost ran out of time.

the DAT test is in the same level of difficulty as the Destroyer ( at least in my case ) Time yourself when doing the math destroyer and after you finish go over the ones you got wrong and try to understand the solution. My advice ---> the more you practice the better you get :)

good luck