regarding NEGATIVE marking !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rphtoosoon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Folks,

I gonna give the PCAT exam on AUG 21ST.

I doubt is there any negative marking in PCAT or not ?

Is there any penalty for the guess work or the wrong answers ?

Im not sure abt that, So if anybody know abt that kindly reply.

Thx
🙁
 
No penalty so if you run out of time or need to guess, go ahead. You will have a 25% chance of getting it right with no penalty for wrong answers.
 
Hi Folks,

I gonna give the PCAT exam on AUG 21ST.

I doubt is there any negative marking in PCAT or not ?

Is there any penalty for the guess work or the wrong answers ?

Im not sure abt that, So if anybody know abt that kindly reply.

Thx
🙁

What's with "give"'s ???! Never heard people use this term for this type of sentence. Isn't it usually "take a test" or something? I dont get it!!!?!?